Patient compliance is the single most important aspect of achieving excellent orthodontic results in the estimated treatment time. Dr. Davies feels that patients deserve a reward for helping us create a beautiful smile!
The WOODEN NICKEL program is our way of rewarding our patients undergoing active treatment.
Read on to find out how to earn Wooden Nickels, not to mention how to spend them.
Every time you are seen for your regular appointment, you will be evaluated in these five areas of cooperation:
- Excellent brushing and flossing.
- Wearing your rubber bands, headgear, or removable appliances.
- No lost or broken appliances or braces.
- Coming to your appointment on time.
- Wearing your ‘Davies Orthodontics’ T-shirt (that you get the day your braces go on).
An Excellent must be earned in tooth brushing before you are eligible to receive nickels in the other categories, then for each category you receive an excellent in, you earn 1 Wooden Nickel.
When you are ready to trade in your wooden nickels you can shop in our store, turn them in for gift certificates or make a donation to HAWs!